A real gift?

I looked at it, confusedly. Why did I get this as a present? It’s shiny and looks like it’s worth a lot, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it. In fact, I don’t. I really don’t. I can’t sell it though, I don’t have the heart to. Instead I’m just going to sit here and decide what to do. Maybe I can use it, somehow. I’m not sure, not at all. I mean, it’s nice, and I can tolerate it, and it is dazzlingly beautiful, but we just don’t have the space for one. Maybe it’ll fit on our mantle. I hope so… 

Comments

  1. Very intriguing Harold, I have no idea what your item is. Large but small as you don't have the space for one yet it will fit on the mantle? Maybe you could let us know?
    Ms McGrath

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lurch

The Lab

The Prof