My Time in Alcatraz

100 word challenge



Did you ever hear about the time I was in Alcatraz?
It was midnight on the 1st of June and I was touring around Alcatraz prison. One of the guards let me check out a cell and after I entered they closed the cell door. As the door slammed I knew they must have thought I was a criminal called ‘Desousito’ who had been on the run for ages. I said “hey I am not the infamous criminal ‘Desousito’. I am innocent! “Nice try ‘Desousito’ you are gonna be in here for twenty years for stealing the diamonds from the queen’s crown” they said. I started crying as I don’t have a lawyer to vouch for me and I reckon I will be here for a while...



to be continued

Comments

  1. Wow!
    This is an impressive writing.
    Your story is interesting from the beginning to the end.
    Use of punctuation and descriptive words are well placed.
    I hope to know what happened next.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lurch

The Lab

Pursuit