The Prof. FINALE

… “This won’t EVER end, will it?” I say to the mad professor, who as usual, isn’t here. I sigh. I look at my surroundings. Nothing of use, I say in my head. I look around again. Nope. I sigh again. “Okay, I have to do this or I’m going to be here for the rest of my life.” I think of my family, and how scared they must be. Suddenly, the screen that shows his face, the one that’s usually black, flashes white. Instantly after flashing white, colour flows into the screen. “Why, if it isn’t my little guinea pig,” He says, with a wry, twisted smile as usual. “I’m not afraid of you,” I say, grasping my arm. “Why, where did you get that wound, the crocodiles or the sharks?” I say nothing, trying hard not to let blood out from my fingers. I let go of my arm. The door is open! I think. I then sprint towards the exit. As the door slams, I know what has happened. He has been tricking me. I open it anyway. It isn’t an exit at all. It is a room filled with scorpions. I run through as fast as I can. I am stung about 40 times. I slow down. I am through. But at a cost. I collapse into the water. “Oh, such a shame, he went down the same as the rest. I was growing quite fond of young Jason.” And with that the screen flashes white, then black. And all is silent.

Comments

  1. Jason,

    Are you using HTML in your posts? Good job varying the fonts.

    Your story progression is beautiful.

    I would like to know if this is the end of you or somehow something or someone rescues you. Wouldn't there a nice twist?

    Best wishes.

    Mrs. Trivedi-Ziemba (Team 100 WC)
    https://trivediziemba@edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lurch

The Lab

Pursuit