alcatraz part 3

Alcatraz part 3



We stayed in our lockers thinking who’s there? Do they know we are prisoners? Then we saw …  a tiger??? It was giant but had a cub on its back. The tiger cub was cute but the tiger snarled at John’s locker!!! I opened my locker door silently and bolted to the kitchen for some pork chops as everyone knows that’s what tigers love. I shouted “Hey tiger! Come get some pork chops!” and threw them down the hall. Just then John bolted towards me from his locker. Now we were together but I had the scent of pork chops on my hands. Luckily there was a water fountain up ahead. I washed my hands and bolted for the escape route. John was close behind me but the tiger was at 6 o’clock. We were out on the island but there were tons of tigers out there. One stood dead ahead and we realised that the tiger was blocking our escape.

Comments

  1. Hi Joseph,

    What an interesting idea to set your story in Alcatraz! I wonder how the tigers managed to get on to the island? Your story is very tense and I like the way you end on a cliffhanger to keep the reader interested. Maybe in places you could try adding some commas to break the sentences up and make them easier to read.
    Thanks for taking part in 100WC this week.
    Hannah (Team 100) -Birmingham, UK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lurch

The Lab

Pursuit