Pursuit

It stood in the doorway. I began to run. I hadn’t enough time to tell what it was, though I didn’t want to see. I headed straight for the door, but before I could make it, it slammed shut. I was trapped… I remembered that my window was open, so I headed for the stairs that lay at the back of the house.  I ran past the creature and it leapt at me. I pushed it off and kept running, eventually making it to the stairs. I ran up and headed towards the window. I climbed out and walked out onto the roof above my porch. Suddenly, I heard a noise. I looked behind me. It came down the drain pipe…

Comments

  1. the best story l ever read what was your favorite part? and l will give you a challenge next time only use your whole class and one killer

    Viktor s.s 5th
    check out or night zookeper https://www.nightzookeeper.com/edu/class-blog/59f073796c494c00047aea23 pss my name is viktortdepyt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason,

    Congratulations! You have been very successful in creating a story with tension. I loved the way that you used the short, simple sentences and the use of ellipses is also very effective. I thought it was a great idea to start your story with "it." It is a good hook, right at the beginning. Well done! Keep up the good work.

    Yanalie (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lurch

The Lab

Criminal